For the health and safety of our employees and customers, we strongly encourage all Park&Zoom guests to utilize face coverings while riding in our shuttles and interacting with our staff. Park&Zoom employees all wear face coverings, and we kindly request that our customers do as well.
We know some guests may find this inconvenient, but under the circumstances we believe the added safety is worth the bother. This is not simply a matter of personal choice; a face covering protects not just the wearer, but others too. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control advises that face coverings can help slow the spread of the virus, including among those who are not aware they carry it.
In addition to all employees wearing face masks, Park&Zoom also offers these sanitary precautions:
- Greeting customers and directing them to the most expedient parking space from a safe distance
- Implementing social distancing on the shuttle bus
- Disinfecting the shuttle interiors and the external handles after EVERY trip, down to the seat belts, buckles, and seats
- Regularly disinfecting the ticket booths and checkout station
- Actively monitoring our employees’ health
- Having our Valets wear gloves when handling customers’ cars
- Disinfecting Steering wheels and keys when delivering all cars Valeted with us
If you have any questions, please call us at 512-530-PARK (7275) or email us at email@example.com. Your safety and peace of mind are our priority!
-The Park&Zoom Team