Updated December 21, 2020
We take the following health precautions at Park&Zoom to keep you and our employees safe:
- Request all employees and customers wear face coverings
- Greeting customers and directing them to the most expedient parking space from a safe distance
- Touch free entry–just wave your hand in front of the the ticket kiosk to get your ticket
- Touch free payment–scan the QR code on your ticket to pay your fee from your device
- Implementing social distancing on the shuttle bus
- Disinfecting the shuttle interiors and the external handles after EVERY trip, down to the seat belts, buckles, and seats
- Regularly disinfecting the ticket booths and checkout station
- Actively monitoring our employees’ health
- Having our Valets wear gloves when handling customers’ cars
- Disinfecting steering wheels and keys when delivering all cars Valeted with us
We know some guests may find this inconvenient, but we believe the added safety is worth the bother. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control advises that face coverings can help slow the spread of the virus, including among those who are not aware they carry it.
If you have any questions, please call us at 512-530-PARK (7275) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your safety and peace of mind are our priority!
-The Park&Zoom Team